Sunday, February 10, 2013

Last weekend...

In all of my worry about Walker's surgery last week I forgot to post about my fun girls weekend...

My friend, Ashley, from high school is getting married in March so we all headed to Dallas for her bachelorette party.

We started Saturday off at The Dry Bar for blow outs (with champagne!) and then some serious shopping at Northpark.


We are dinner at a fab place called Villa O. Well, I thought it was fab...but if you ask some of my friends they would give you a different word for it....ahem.

Courtney, Candace and moi.


After dinner (which by the way was at 8:15! So late!) we headed to The Dram (it was 11:00 by this time! So proud of myself for being awake so late! Go me!) for a little drinks and dancing.

Shelly, Ashley, me and Addie.


We stayed up way too late, laughed way too much and missed our babies and hubby's a ton!

One of my favorite things about a night out with friends is looking at the silly pics you took the next day.


There are no words....


Because I have no idea what's happening here.


While I was gone my boys were in good hands with their dad and their Pops!! Pops came in from Annapolis to watch one of Jackson's basketball games. So sweet.


He even brought Baltimore Ravens shirts and Mardi Gras beads for the boys. He also braved Dave and Busters and took Jackson there Friday night where I m fairly certain Jackson worked him over for more and more tokens.



All in all, they boys had a great weekend and the girls had a great weekend....but it sure was nice to be back home with my boys!

No comments: