Thursday, July 28, 2016

Day 4

Today while Renzi had meetings, I took the boys "park hopping." I googled a list of NYC's top parks, had the boys put on their swim suits and off we went. I'm sad I didn't take any pictures but the boys had a blast. Most of the parks have equipment for all ages and most even have water features, which is super helpful because it is so flipping hot!

After we hit up a few parks we met up with Renzi at Luke's Lobster Shack. I had a soft shell crab roll and lobster bisque.
Unreal.
 

We walked around for a bit after lunch and the boys got haircuts at a barber shop and I went to an awesome deli for some snacks for the apartment and dinner for the boys for that night. We had a babysitter (a former Saxum intern who lives here now!) watch the boys and Renzi and I went to see Hamilton on Broadway.
 

 
Our seats were incredible and I have to say this show totally lived up to the hype. It was breathtakingly amazing. I loved each song, every word, everything. What an honor it was to be in the same room as these talented people. The best show I have ever seen.
After the show, Renzi and I went to the famous Carlyle Hotel to listen to some music, have a drink and have a bite to eat. This place was so old New York and such a cool place to experience. It was very dark, small tables, and the waiters all wore white gloves. The musicians that night were a jazz band and they were awesome. So much fun.

Afterwards we headed home to our sweet boys.
 

No comments: