Thursday, April 11, 2013

My people are funny

Sometimes they want to party instead of take naps...


Sometimes they want to lick the bowl.


And laugh at you when you tell them they have pudding on their face.


Sometimes you just gotta get in the coffee table I guess...


Sometimes you gotta show Mom how cool your new shoes are by sticking your foot practically in her face.



And sometimes, little brothers pick big brothers noses.


Oh. hey. Time to eat again?


Sometimes, my people want to feed each other. While wearing band aids on their chins for no reason.


Oh, and sometimes, they stick chicken nuggets in their shoes. You know, for later.


And sometimes they sleep in funny positions!


But my people always make me smile!

1 comment:

sharonhofmann said...

My boys are 8 and 11 and I had forgotten about cleaning that high chair tray after meals. Yikes!