Monday, January 28, 2013

Walker Stone is 11 months old!

My little man is 11 months old!!


It's been a bit of a rough month for Walker bear with the sick bug. RSV, Cold, Ear infection and cold again. Not to mention the poor baby has 2 hernias in his "boy area." Surgery next Monday to fix that! Doc thinks he coughed so hard when he had RSV that is how they popped out. My boys and their "marbles." Anyone remember the story about Jackson and his marbles??? Do a search on my blog for the marbles story if you haven't read it. It's priceless.


Walker is 25 lbs 6 oz and I'm not sure how tall he is. All I know, is he is a big boy!

He is crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything and just started cruising the furniture and pulling back and balancing without holding on to anything! Out of all three of my boys I think he has the best balance. He rarely falls or is unsteady... I remember being a nervous wreck with Jackson and Isaiah when they started pulling up...they always seemed to bump their noggins over and over again. With Walker I'm really not that nervous about him!

Walker still loves to eat but he's become quite picky with textures. He doesn't like anything slimy. Mostly wants to eat carbs. Like his mom.

He is saying momma, dada, night night, waves hi and bye, signs more and all done, and I swear the other day he said Annabelle (the dog). They are BFF as evidenced below. I think Annabelle just likes him because he feeds her his leftovers.


The only issue we have is that this kiddo will not sleep through the night anymore! Since he's been sick for about 5 weeks he has been waking up one to two times a night. As soon as his surgery is over next week we are doing another sleep bootcamp.

It sure is hard to say no to this face though. I'm a total sucker.


Oh and this is fun...Walker apparently has figured out how to take his diaper off himself. Walked around the corner the other day and bam! Booty in the face.


I'm pretty sure I don't need to worry about his ego at this point but everytime Walker sees himself in a mirror he has to give himself a kiss.


And my sweet babe has the curliest hair when it's wet!


And it's stick straight when it's dry. And also straight when there is a waffle on your head.


And sometimes we like to give him a fro.


We are all just loving this precious boy...but none other than his big bro!


Happy 11 months to Walker Bear!

No comments: