Sunday, January 6, 2013

Our weekend

What a great weekend we had with our fam!

Jackson's Rumble hat was in full effect ALL weekend long. He even wore it to sleep. I am notorious for keeping our house cold because I am always sweating and Jackson said he had to wear it to bed to keep his ears warm. Needless to say, I turned up the heat last night.


My Walker bear is ALL over the place! This is where I found him the other day. Funny thing, I have the exact same pic of Isaiah doing the exact same thing!


My girlfriends from highschool got together this past Friday at Paint Your Art Out in Edmond or our annual after Christmas, Christmas party. It's always too hard to get everyone together during the holiday season so we now have our party after Christmas. Only took us 10 years to figure that out! Ha! Most of the people there I have been friends with since kindergarten!!

This is Addie....she's my bestie.


We had the best time painting and chatting and drinking wine! Love these girls forever.

Saturday Renzi and I had a day date! We went to hot yoga (just completed day 5 of my 30 day challenge...yayah!), had sushi and then went to a movie. So fun.

When we got home we loaded up the kids and headed to Pops on Route 66. Here are my boys outside!


Last night the boys took a bath together. Too cute!


Today we went to church, Whole Foods, Jackson went to kids yoga, Renzi went to yoga and then I went. We all shot hoops forever outside afterwards on the new goal while Walker crawled around. Love love love these boys!

1 comment:

sharonhofmann said...

I love seeing the pictures of your family. The boys are so precious.