Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

I've never really been into dressing my kiddos alike, but dang...don't they look adorable in their PJ's from Nana??




Our New Year started off a bit rough with our kiddos. Jackson had strep throat and Walk man has RSV! And he is getting two more teeth on top so double whammy to boot! He seems to e doing much better today and his inhaler seems to help with the tiny bit of wheezing he has.

He sure looks cute even whole sick! Oh and that's one of Jackson's Nerf gun missiles in his mouth. Mom of the year!




Backing up a bit we spent New Years Eve over at our friends The Peters' house with ALL of the kiddos. Don't worry...J is holding sparkling grape juice.



And I decided to start the New Year with a new fitness goal. Hot yoga for 30 days straight!! EEK!!! I've been practicing for a few months now and I just love it. I am the least flexible person you will ever meet and it's been so good for me! I've lost a significant amount of weight in the last two months so why not ramp it up a notch and do it everyday? It's taken some juggling of our schedules but I think we have a good plan in place for me to be able to go everyday so we shall see how I do!



Hope you all had a great New Year and I pray for good things for all of you in 2013!

No comments: