Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tennis

Back in December when I started to think ahead to the New Year and how cold the weather would be, how pregnant I would be, and how I needed to figure out a way for Jackson to burn off some energy...I decided to try out some new "after school activities" for him.

So, he started Taekwondo two afternoons a week, which I showed in a video in an earlier post and he started Tennis one afternoon a week.

And, Oh. My. Goodness. I think he is so precious playing tennis! I know I am biased. But, it's true! He's just so stinking cute. And he's pretty good too.

Here are two videos of him from yesterday. Oh, and take note that he is the youngest in this Junior Class by at least 4 years! That's right...the kid closest to him in age is 8! I think Jax holds his own pretty well.

The first video is of their warm up and the second is of he and his "coach" doing tennis drills.





Love. Love. Love. Love. Love this boy.

No comments: