Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We are home!

We are home from our French Adventure Extravaganza Bananza. At least that is what I like to call it.

I regret to inform you that I will not be posting any pics or stories from our trip tonight because, frankly, I'm too flipping exhausted. Bed at 2 a.m. last night, up at 6 a.m. for an 11 hour flight from Paris to Houston, then literally RUNNING through customs to get to our gate for our flight to OKC, all the while carrying my almost four year old because he decided in France that he needed to be carried everywhere. That's fun. Especially up and down and in and out of the Metro. Yippee.

Now we are home and it is almost 2 a.m. France time. And I can't see straight.

So...until tomorrow...

Oh. And can someone please bring me some Mexican food? K. Thanks. Bye.

No comments: