Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Annoyed.


I'm annoyed. And I shouldn't be. But I am.

We are on Day 11 of another round of sickness for the Walk Man. A long bout of ear infections that wouldn't clear up last week led us to making an appointment for a consult with an ENT for little man for tomorrow. Looks like we are on our way to tubes.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

There is nothing worse as a parent than having a sick kiddo and there isn't much you can do to help them. Which is why I'm annoyed. I want to help him feel better PRONTO. NOW. IMMEDIATELY.

I joked with the receptionist at the ENT office that I wish they had a drive thru service for tubes. I would so be on that.

All of my other kiddos have had to get tubes at a young age and it has helped them TREMENDOUSLY.

Hoping for the same for my sweet little guy.

But look at him. He's still just so stinking cute for being sick!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: