Wednesday, September 28, 2011

15 weeks!

So...I missed a week. OOPS! Guess that's just how I roll. :)

Excuse the picture...it was taken in the bathroom at my office. I keep forgetting to take a picture and I thought of it on Monday while I was there for a meeting and decided I better take a picture now or it probably wouldn't get done!










Pregnancy Highlights




How far along: 15 weeks and some change.




Size of baby: About 4 inches long and 2/12 oz. (about the size of an apple).




Maternity Clothes: Yes, please.




Gender: Still don't know yet! Next ultrasound is in a couple of weeks!




Sleep: Man, sleep has been so good lately! I heart sleep.




What I miss: Being able to pick up Jackson...I know he is four years old, but he is my snuggle bug and sometimes I just want to pick him up...and I can't.




Cravings: Strawberries and poppyseed dressing, and Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.




Symptoms: I am feeling a little pop pop pop going on in my stomach from time to time, kind of like popcorn popping...which I think is small signs of the baby kicking!




Best moment this week: While we were eating dinner the other night, Jackson offered up some of his mac n cheese to me. I told him no thank you, but he insisted and said the baby needed it. He then put his ear on my belly and had a conversation with the baby and proudly announced that the baby did in fact want some mac n cheese. You better believe I ate some after that! :)

-Lee Anne

3 comments:

Allison said...

You look lovely my LeeLee! xoxo

Katie Nash said...

You look beautiful and that Jackson is hysterical!

Rita said...

So sweet! And look at your bump!

Now I need to see you so I can pat your tummy ; )