Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Miss Me?



Have you missed me?

Where have I been you might ask?


Well, having major tooth issues after my hours long procedure last week...which resulted in a root canal today.

Only me.

But, I'm taking it all in stride and I will be back tomorrow with a good story.

Until then, I will be dreaming and thinking about the surprise trip my husband is taking me on next week! It's our five year anniversary and he has it all planned out. I have no idea where we are going, but he has planned every detail out, even securing a babysitter for Jackson. Score! I posted some pictures from our honeymoon to get me thinking about relaxing on vaca with my adorable, sweet, hottie husband. *sigh*

Thinking about this impending holiday makes the constant throbbing going on in my mouth not so bad. Ok. So maybe it still hurts, but I'm pumped!

Be love!
Lee Anne

No comments: