Monday, August 20, 2012

First day of school!


My sweet Jackson started his second year of 5 Day this year at Westminster (also known as PreK). With him having an August 31st birthday and him not being 5 yet we decided to have him do 5 day again so that he isn't the youngest in his class. He is super pumped about 5 day again this year because this year he gets to go ALL DAY! Last year he only went to school from 8:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m. every day and this year he goes from 8:15 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Little man gets to eat lunch at school, have chapter time AND have 2 recesses. Life is good for Jackson Stone.

Here are my boys outside of school on the first day.

CHEEEEEESSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just HAD to pick up cupcakes from Green Goodies before I picked Jackson up Friday. Everyone needs a cupcake on their first day of school! Even moms.



Annnnddd he's OUT! Literally fell asleep mid sentence at 7:30 p.m. I can't get enough of taking pictures of my kids while they are sleeping.

And here are my boys Saturday morning. So cute don't ya think???



Hope everyone has a great week. My sweet hubby is having back surgery this week so we would appreciate your prayers for a successful surgery and recovery. And sanity for me, taking care of all 3 of my boys! :)

-Lee Anne

No comments: