Monday, August 29, 2011

Oops I did it again...

Today, Renzi and I hosted a fundraiser for Governor Rick Perry in Tulsa.

And I would just like to say....

That I did not say anything embarrassing like I did during this visit with the Former First Lady of the United States. You can read about that awkward experience here. http://renziandleeannestone.blogspot.com/2011/04/awkward.html


Well....

Now that I think about it...maybe I did....

While sitting next to the LOVELY Anita Perry (seriously people, this lady is ridiculously wonderful) during lunch we were chatting about what has been the hardest part for her on the campaign trail so far. She mentioned that she has a hard time when things are said about her husband that are not necessarily nice and her children get upset. Then she told me a crazy story about what some crazy person did and I replied with a very loud and robust, "SHUT UP!!!!"

She actually didn't even bat an eyelash at my comment.

I knew I liked her.

At least I didn't ask her if she was tired.......I'm growing up people! :)


No comments: