Monday, January 10, 2011

Cade Davis and Nathan Hair




Jackson's hair has been getting really long for a while. Actually, his hair is always a little long. He has been getting hair cuts since he was 9 months old, and it seems like we always are back in the barber chair at least once every six weeks.




Usually I just have the barber trim up his hair cause I like it a little on the long side. I like to push his hair behind his ear and his hair to the side when he snuggles with me. But let's face it, he's almost three and a half years old. There is not a whole lot of snuggling going on with me anymore. He's "too cool" for that!

So, this past Thursday, Jackson came home from school telling me that his friend Nathan had "new hair." It was spiky and had gel in it. He wanted hair like Nathan and like Cade Davis on the OU Basketball team. Spiky with gel in it Mom!

Saturday we took him to get his hair cut. Here is the before and the after. And yes, I do realize that he is STILL in his Thunder jersey. The kid will not take it off. I actually was able to wash it once this past week. But that's it.





2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love that he still has that thing on! What a hoot!

kendycox said...

Cute! I ask Nolan every morning if he wants his hair combed or spiky. "Piky" always wins.