Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby Momma



Oh Jackson Stone. You make me laugh out loud all day long. How absolutely blessed I am to be your "baby momma." (By the way, who taught him to say this?? Seriously? And in the right context??????)

Here are some pics of my baby love and me at the pumpkin patch in SW Missouri. We went to the lake this weekend and headed to this pumpkin patch right at the Missouri border 8 miles from Grove, OK. We actually went last year and Renzi and I remember this being one of our best days with Jackson and Isaiah, so we were eager to get back and create another good memory from this most spectacular pumpkin patch. We all had a blast and enjoyed spending time together.

Other notes from the weekend? Oh when Jackson shouted out at the top of his lungs, "Momma, you CRAZY!!!!" You can guarantee that "baby daddy" got a BIG kick out of that one!

Oh and check out the other pic of my love playing his guitar. Ladies, look out I've got a rock star on my hands!

Cheers!
Lee Anne

No comments: