Monday, March 22, 2010

ER AGAIN

You probably won't believe me when I write this....but we had to make yet ANOTHER trip to the ER this morning. Isaiah started running a fever around 11 p.m. last night and it just wouldn't break. Knowing his track record with fevers and seizures we called Dr. Coleman (on call for Dr. Norman) and he told us to go back to the ER to get him checked out. 5 hours later we are home and my poor baby has an upper respiratory infection, probably something that he caught while in the hospital this weekend. Antibiotics have been perscribed, his Clonazapam has been upped, and he was given a half of a dose of Adivan to help combat any seizures he may have today until we have our appointment with Dr. Norman tomorrow morning. We are home now and Isaiah is happily playing in the living room. His fever is down and hoping that he can sleep some of this off this afternoon.

We are all ok and doing fine. Just want to help our sweet strong baby get well! While waiting in the ER Renzi and I decided to talk about all of the positives from the last 9 months and I tell you what...there were a lot more than you would think. Most importantly, we have two healthy happy boys, our marriage is stronger than ever, and we have an even stronger faith in God than ever before.

So with that, I thank you all again for your continued prayers and support. Let's hope for a better post tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Leanne,

It's Heather Blaise! Mario just forwarded me your blog. My heart goes out to you, and I'm sending positive energy your way. Sounds like you have your hands full.
Still no babies on our end. We're not, not trying.
Let us know if your ever out this way again. We'd love to catch up.
Warm wishes,
Heather

Leslie said...

We are praying for you guys and Isaiah. I can't even imagine how hard it has been to go through all of this, I am so amazed and proud of you guys for your faith, your ability to pull together, and to think of the positives... what a blessing in the midst of such a difficult trial. God is faithful to fulfill his word. We love you guys.
Leslie~