Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lovies

I love these little boogers so much it hurts.

Jackson with an afro.



Walker with an afro.



Naked baby. Love him! Wow. Look at my foot. It looks like it is almost as big as he is! Speaking of my feet...my feet have seriously grown 2 sizes since I had kids. I started out a size 8. Was an 8 1/2 after I had Jackson, a 9 1/2 after Isaiah and now I am officially a 10! Has this happened to anyone else or is just me????

We had our family pics by the wonderful Shannon Love. Look at my babies!!!!!!



My sweet baby and I snuggling up last week. Love getting to spend so much time with him.



Peek-a-boo! Walker loves crawling in and out of this tunnel!


We went to the coolest Holiday party last week! It was at Wiley Post Airport in a Hangar and we got to take a helicopter ride to look at the Christmas lights. So awesome!!!


Jackson and I had a Mom/Jackson date this past Thursday. We dropped Walker off at Mother's Day Out and went to Starbucks for Hot Chocolate and Board Games. We then met Renzi and went to Jackson's 5 year well check appointment (yes I realize I am super late on this one). Jackson is super duper healthy and is growing sooo much! He is officially 4 feet tall and in the 97% of height. My tiniest baby is now such a tall drink of water! The three of us then went out for pizza and then Jackson and I went to the mall for some Christmas shopping. So fun to spend time alone together.

Walk Man had spaghetti for the first time yesterday at lunch. HE LOVED IT! YAY! He for sure needed a bath afterwards but it is so fun to see him try things for the first time!


Jackson had his friend Cal over for a sleepover last night and this is what I woke up to. Early morning hoops with Walker looking on. So cute!


I have really been praying so hard for the victims of the Connecticut shooting yesterday. It is just so awful and unimaginable. No one should ever have to bury their child. NO ONE. I realize I say that and have actually had to do this very thing, but I can not imagine the heartache of having something like what happened in Connecticut happen to you. I have been praying all morning for peace and comfort to every family member, friend and victim. I want them all to know and feel the peace of the Lord, to know that their babies are safe in Heaven and will never be hurt again. I pray that they will feel God's arms wrapped around them and know that they WILL see their babies again someday and what a joyous reunion it will be. So hard to comprehend right now, I am sure, but I pray they will feel and know this sooner rather than later because without faith in God's goodwill towards you all of the time, what else do you have?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kate said...

I still pray for you all the time. No one should have to bury their baby. You have a heart of gold LeeAnne. I admire you in so many ways. Your family is beautiful!