Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Snot.


This little guy is full of snot right now.

Walker has an ear infection and a cold....and I have to say....I am not sure I have ever seen so much snot come out of something so small. He's covered in it, I'm covered in it, I even found snot on the wall of his room. How does that even happen?

Needless to say, the poor booger (ha! no pun intended, but man that was funny) is having a rough time breathing out of his snot filled nose. It's his very first runny nose and I realize how lucky we are for that at almost 7 months old, but he is really taking this hard.

He woke up for the day today at 4:30 a.m. So FUN! And he didn't fall back asleep until 10:00 a.m. And even then he has only slept for 30 minutes. So FUN!

I'm tired.

Someone please bring over the wine.

K.

Thanks.

Bye.

-Lee Anne

No comments: