Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mexico!

One of my best friends in the whole wide world got married this past week in.....



So, Renzi, Jackson and I all packed up and headed off to MEXICO! We made the decision that it might not be the most practical or safe idea to bring a four month old to Mexico so we left him at home with the amazing Tricia. We missed him so much but we had a really good time.

Jackson and I got lots of snuggles, swimming and running around and playing in!




And I got to hang out with one of my other besties, Emily Sue! It was even more special because she and her husband, Dustin, literally left from Cancun to embark on their year long trip around the world! We got the chance to send them off in a taxi from our hotel on Friday night to the bus station in Playa Del Carmen to catch their bus to Belize. You can follow their adventures over the next year at http://www.WeGoRTW.com/. I am so incredibly proud of them for taking this adventure and can't wait to hear all about each step of the way!




Here are my boys and I at the wedding. Such a beautiful location!



My Love!




My beautiful bestie, Jackie, and her dad walking down the aisle!







Jackson was yelling...."I'M AT THE BEACH! TAKE MY PICTURE!!!"



Em Sue and I were beyond ecstatic to be together at the beach and at the wedding!



The Three Musketeers! Please excuse my tan lines.







All in all we had the best week! Jackson became an expert swimmer and enjoyed swimming with his goggles and diving for his diving sticks in the pool. So proud to watch his confidence in swimming get better and better this summer.

We missed our sweet Walker sooooooo much and it was so good to have him back in our arms again!

Congrats to Jackie and George! What a beautiful couple you are and we were so overjoyed to get to spend your wedding week with you!


-Lee Anne

1 comment:

Emily Sue said...

What an incredible send off you guys gave us! I was smiling all the way to the bus station (until we found out it was the wrong one, ha!). It was such an amazing week with best friends. Love you so much!