Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 3!

Week 3...WHEW!

It's a bit of a whirlwind over here with feedings, diaper changes, naps, repeat....It's amazing how quickly you forget what it is like to have a newborn...You would think that after 3 babies I would have this newborn thing down, but alas...it almost seems foreign yet all too familiar each time.

Here is my newest most precious boy...he's just growing and growing.



This week is Spring Break and I enrolled Jackson in Thunder Basketball Camp. He started this morning and he is in HEAVEN.



We took a trip to Clinton, OK yesterday to spend the day with my grandparents. It was my Papaw's 83rd birthday. So blessed to be able to spend time together yesterday.



And look who loves Walker too....

Sweet Annabelle...she really is the greatest dog. I complain about her a lot, ok...the majority of the time I complain about her...but she is always so protective of my kiddos. She always lays near them when they are napping and is the first responder when even a whimper is let out from one of the babes. I guess we will keep her. :)

Until next time.....


-Lee Anne

2 comments:

MM said...

Hang in there!!! We are at 11 months w/Macy, and life is good... But the first few months were tough, as always. That said, Renzi looked surprisingly well-rested today. ;)

MM said...

P.S. These two posts are from Mike & Jennifer Moradi...