Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Busy!





I have been a horrible blogger as of late. We've just been so dang busy! We have been to so many Holiday parties in the last two weeks that it makes me head spin thinking about them. Not complaining, cause I love a good party..but man, I am getting too old for staying out till all hours!

Here are some pics of what my baby love has been up to....


He's been to swim lessons, saw the Big Guy, went to the lake and hung out with his buddies, Jack and Bella, and he tatted himself up.

And lots and lots of other fun things, but I don't have time to tell you about all of them because I have to go get ready for yet another party. This one is at our house and it is for the wonderful Saxum team! I fell in the pool earlier while trying to clean it so that added a little extra to my plate for today. I am still cold.

LOVE!
LAS

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Looks like you all are having a great time this holiday season!!

Try to stay out of the pool though. Wouldn't want to catch a cold! :)

Rita said...

You FELL in the POOL???

And right before hosting a party?

That's AWFUL! (and, you know, sort of funny too).

Glad you survived!