Sunday, June 19, 2016

I'm Baacckkkkk......

It's been about a year since I last really wrote on this blog...I'm not really sure why I stopped blogging. Life seemed to get in the way. Busy with kids, husband, job, friends, family, etc. I guess. My husband asked me the other day why I had stopped blogging and I could not come up with a good answer. He has encouraged me to begin again, so...that is what I am doing. Beginning again.

Our family stories have been retold on this blog for the past almost 9 years. My kids love to look back on the books that my husband has made of this blog and they love to read the stories of their births, their birthdays and the day to day happenings in our lives during different parts of their lives.

I am committed to blogging again-some day to day happenings, and other topics I think are important. Just felt like I need to "put it out there," this statement of more blogging so that I might be mindful to continue to do so.

So with that...I'm back.

No comments: