Thursday, May 28, 2015

Fun with friends!

School is officially out for summer here! I officially have a 2nd grader (what the what!?) and a 3 day (er) at Westminster!

What do we do when summer time comes??? Spend time with our buddies of course!
We are so blessed with some really great friends. I love my friends and their kiddos so much!!!
These kiddos have literally grown up together....just like their mommas!
I also love watching my kiddos friendships bloom all on their own. Watching them navigate relationships and be kind to their friends makes me so happy.
And of course....I love spending time with my friends too! I am beyond lucky to have so many amazing women in my life!
And I love how my different friendships from different times of my life can come together and everyone becomes friends.

No comments: