Friday, December 9, 2011

Family

We had the chance this week to have Renzi's brother and sister and their families (minus Dave) stay with us this week at our house. It was the first time to have all of the cousins together at the same time and these boys are so precious. My nephews are so dear to me! And I am so excited to add two more boys to the mix in March!

We also got to celebrate Ginny's birthday Thursday. Here is a picture right before she blew out the candles on her cake while feeding Miller his bottle.. Isn't she the most photogenic person ever? She is the best.



Birthday cupcakes. Seriously, so yummy.

Auntie Lee and Jake! This boy is so amazingly beautiful and fun. I loved having him snuggle with me and give me his kisses!



Playing with his cousins really wears a kiddo out.


Jackson holding Miller. Loved watching Jackson watch out for his baby cousins.


Uncle Grant, Jake and Jackson at lunch.


Ginny, Brooke and I made a trip to Target one evening. Ginny went off to get formula and left Brooke and I to get the rest of our items. This is what happens when you leave two pregnant girls alone in Target. Marshmallows, 2 kinds of doughnuts, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, iced cookies, and TUMS. Oops.


Uncle Grant with Jackson, Jake and Miller. How hard it is to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time.


Miller and I bonding. Love this sweet beautiful boy!


Aunt Ginny with Jackson and Miller.

I think there is nothing sweeter than when a baby falls asleep on you.




And one more pic of Miller and I!

I am so blessed to be a part of this wonderful family and just love them all to pieces. Even though we all live all over the country, I love how when we get together it is as if no time has passed at all. These precious boys are going to have the best time growing up together and I can't wait to see them all grow into amazing young men. My only wish is that Isaiah was here to share in all of this cousin time, but I know he is watching and loving seeing all of his cousins from Heaven.
-Lee Anne

No comments: